The College Marketing Reps play an extremely important role in further expanding awareness of the Muzo brand within Higher Education facilities & their external Architects. The Muzo College Reps are also often a ‘key tastemaker’ on campus and are heavily involved in many campus and community activities.
The Muzo College Rep position is an incredible way to learn all of the ins and outs of the workplace solutions design business, gain marketing and design experience and most importantly, take that first step in establishing yourself in a very dynamic and exciting industry with a growing global brand.
- Create marketing plans & promotions on campus
- Educate campus designers, department heads & students on existing, new and upcoming product releases while gaining immediate feedback over a short period of time
- Maintain a database and connections with influencers and decision makers.
- Work closely with Muzo Marketing Reps and Account
- Managers to ensure regular engagement with campus designers/planners and external architect firms
- Assist local reps with local roadshow style product showcase events including live music from Muzo’s music division.
- Work within the guidelines provided by the Head of the College & Muzo Marketing Department with the
implementation of promotions
- Cross promote and coordinate events using Muzo music artists, Muzo furniure brands and third party lifestyle brands
- Assist the Muzo Marketing team with post install video production and photography